Truphone Launches InTones
Truphone has introduced more internet-age wizardry to mobile telephony: Truphone InTones. From a selection of nine, customers may now nominate the ringing sound their callers hear, perhaps choosing one to match their mood or personality. Truphone InTones are 100% free to both the caller and recipient.
1. The choice of InTones is: Rock, Jazz, Bluegrass, Hip-hop, Ska, Disco, Euro house, Standard (plain 'ring-ring'), Truphone.
2. InTones are played by the Truphone servers before the call is connected. This means there is never any associated cost for either the caller or callee. It is similar to hold music, but without any cost.
3. The Truphone InTone heard by callers can be changed easily (or turned off) via the customer's account page at Truphone.com.
4. The Truphone InTones are original compositions commissioned by Truphone from professional media and music consultants Nik Goodman and Dan McGrath, who specialise in TV and radio.
5. Anyone with a suitable handset can get Truphone by sending an SMS with the word 'Tru' to +44 7624 000000.
write your comments about the article :: © 2007 Computing News :: home page