GC 2007: Razer Introduces Its 3G Laser Gaming Mouse
Razer announces the Razer Lachesis high-precision 3G laser gaming mouse at Games Convention in Leipzig, Germany. Utilizing the brand new Razer 3G Laser Sensor, the Razer Lachesis is the pinnacle achievement in gaming mice. Combining incredible precision of true 4000DPI and superior tracking speeds of up to 100 Inches Per Second, compared to other laser mice, the Razer 3G Laser Sensor provides vast improvements in tracking performance over any other laser sensor. The precision laser technology and the unprecedented speed at which the Razer 3G Laser Sensor tracks make it the optimal laser sensor for low and high sensitivity gamers. The Razer 3G Laser Sensor also stops tracking at much lower lift-off levels than any other laser sensor, preventing tracking errors when the Razer Lachesis is lifted off its tracking surface.
With the introduction of the Razer 3G Laser Sensor, Razer unveils the first mousing sensor to offer true DPI increments modified by hardware, as opposed to other sensors that use smoke and mirrors via software interpolation to estimate the user's defined DPI. Additionally, since the Razer 3G Laser Sensor is housed within the Razer Lachesis, gamers can also make the most of Razer Synapse, allowing users to switch DPI on-the-fly, without drivers.
The Razer Lachesis' ambidexterity is favorable to gamers who prefer a "claw grip" on their mice for faster and more precisely controlled swipes. The Razer Lachesis features a rubberized non-slip matte finish, with a glowing scroll wheel and pulsating Razer logo.
Razer Lachesis Features:
- 4000DPI 3G Laser Sensor;
- 60 – 100 IPS;
- Improved Lift-off Distance;
- Razer Synapse 32kb Onboard Memory;
- Variable DPI settings in 125DPI increments;
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response;
- Nine independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons;
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity;
- Always-On mode;
- Ultra-large non-slip buttons;
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path;
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick Teflon feet;
- Gold-plated USB connector;
- Seven-foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord;
- Ambidextrous design;
- Approximate size: 129mm (length) x 71mm (width) x 40mm (height);
- Approximate weight: 128g.
write your comments about the article :: © 2007 Computing News :: home page