BlueAnt's Z9 Bluetooth Headset Released
BlueAnt has announced the international distribution and release of its Z9 Bluetooth Headset. The Z9 features stylish design and use of dual microphone, noise reduction technology via BlueAnt's patented Voice Isolation Technology, a proprietary Digital Signal Processor software solution. Voice Isolation Technology uses sophisticated techniques to separate the voice signal from all background noise, enhancing and isolating all frequencies that affect voices coming in to and out of the headset and resulting in wind noise reduction and echo cancellation.
The Z9 allows the user the choice between two modes of Voice Isolation – 'Standard' for normal everyday environments, such as in the home or office, or 'Max' which provides superior intelligible voice clarity for use in extreme noise environments.
Weighing in at only 10 grams and measuring less than 4cm, the Z9 is also one of the smallest Bluetooth headsets on the market today. It can be clipped neatly onto a tie, shirt or jacket when not in use and comes equipped with a stylish, clear ear-hook further reducing its presence when worn.
The Z9 Bluetooth Headset offers a range of differentiating features such as:
- Bluetooth v2.0 technology;
- Dual microphones for pure speech;
- Revolutionary Voice Isolation Technology with Standard and Max settings;
- Incorporates 'On-the-Fly' phone switching between multiple devices (up to 3);
- Automatic connection & reconnection with notification;
- Different ring-tones for known and unknown contacts;
- Innovative tie clip for attaching to shirt or cuff, when not in use;
- Stylish, translucent ear hook;
- Firmware upgrade via USB on your PC;
- Small & lightweight (under 4cm in length & weighs only 10 grams);
- Up to 5.5 hrs talk-time or 200 hrs standby.
write your comments about the article :: © 2007 Computing News :: home page