Kingston Technology Launches Mobility Kit
Kingston Technology is releasing an all-in-one Mobility Kit that includes a microSD card with dual adapters and a USB card reader to give mobile consumers handy storage access when using SD- and USB-compatible digital devices. Available immediately in a 1GB card configuration, with a 2GB version to follow, the Kingston Mobility Kit provides a single card solution for mobile phones, digital cameras, media players and more using a microSD card as the centerpiece combined with miniSD and full-size Secure Digital (SD) card adapters plus a USB reader.
Available with a stylish black USB reader in the 1GB kit and a red reader for the 2GB version, the Mobility Kit also includes a keyloop to hang from a cell phone, providing a one bundle solution to complement any mobile lifestyle. In addition to offering consumers a single mobile accessory investment, the new Mobility Kit also provides a win-win to retailers and distributors with fewer SKUs to stock.
- Standardized: complies with SD Card Association version 1.10 specification standard;
- Multifunctional: combined with included adapters, the microSD card can be used as full-size SD card with write protection switch, miniSD card or USB reader to transfer data.
- Capacity: 1GB, 2GB (coming soon);
- microSD Card Dimensions: 0.43" x 0.59" x 0.039" (11mm x 15mm x 1mm);
- USB Reader Dimensions: 1.29" x 0.60" x 0.30" (32.89mm x 15.3mm x 7.66mm);
- Operating Temperature: -13° F to 185° F (-25° C to 85° C);
- Storage Temperature: -40? F to 185? F (-40? C to 85? C);
- Weight: 0.08 oz (2.5g);
- USB Reader System Requirements: system with USB support, Windows Vista (ReadyBoost not supported); Windows 2000 (SP3 and above), Windows XP (SP1 and above); Mac OS (10.x and above).
write your comments about the article :: © 2007 Computing News :: home page