MYOB Announces Release of FirstEdge v3
MYOB has announced the release of FirstEdge v3, their entry-level small business management and accounting software application for Mac OS X. The release completes their move to Universal Mac products, with AccountEdge going Universal in late 2006 and AccountEdge Network Edition following in early 2007.
FirstEdge v3 sees the entry-level software line updated with over 20 feature enhancements including Address Book sync, improved budgeting tools, and enhanced reporting, among other changes.
Along with the ability to sync contacts between FirstEdge and Mac OS X's Address Book, FirstEdge v3 comes packed with usability enhancements:
- FirstEdge now Universal;
- Undo bank account reconciliation;
- New budgeting tools, including two years of budgeting;
- Enhanced reporting;
- Hold up to 7 years of transaction history;
- Combine accounts and combine contact cards;
- Improved auditing and financial control tools;
- Changes to credit card processing;
- Import enhancements;
- Recurring Transactions improvements.
write your comments about the article :: © 2007 Computing News :: home page