Convergys Introduces Infinys Series 3
Convergys has announced the availability of Convergys' Infinys Series 3 Business Support System (BSS).
Features of Infinys Series 3 include:
- an enhanced rating and billing engine that supports the high volume and increasing complexity of today's various bundles of voice, data, video, and content services and pricing, including full quad play transactions;
- an active mediation application that provides a real-time interface to the charging network, supporting convergent and online charging, IMS, IPTV, and pre- and postpaid rating and billing;
- a product catalog that coexists with existing product repositories and enables a universal product view across the enterprise;
- a customer service management application that drives quick time to market of new combinations of products and services and improves agent effectiveness and productivity;
- customer-centric BSS and customer care consulting and professional services that support requirements analysis, solution configuration, implementation, and support services
With Infinys Series 3, operators can better support their customers when providing new IP-based services and technology including content and IP Multimedia Subsystems. Enhanced rating, charging, billing, and active mediation capabilities support new and imaginatively packaged content delivery. In addition, an enterprise-wide unified product catalog and offer management capabilities provide an efficient, effective, and seamless customer experience via all order and care channels.
write your comments about the article :: © 2007 Computing News :: home page