Data Translation Announces Isolated USB Output Modules
Data Translation announces the DT9853 Series of USB bus-powered D/A modules optimized for use in harsh environments. Contrary to the popular use of USB modules in benign lab-type applications, the DT9853 series is galvanically isolated to +-300V and provides voltage as well as the industrial standard 0 to 20mA current outputs concurrently. These modules operate as high speed USB devices for maximum speed and accuracy. The DT9853 Series of analog output and digital I/O modules for the USB bus offer the following features:
- Galvanically isolated to +/-300V for improved signal accuracy and safety.
- 4 or 8 glitchless analog outputs with 16-bit resolution for highly accurate measurements.
- 8 dedicated digital input lines and 8 dedicated digital output lines for external event synchronization.
- Interrupt on change support ideal for monitoring and controlling critical signals.
- Output ranges of 0-10V, +/-10V, and 0-20 mA offer maximum flexibility.
- Scalable design for easy connection of high channel count applications.
- 32-bit counter/timer for counting external events.
- Compact rugged enclosure for easy set-up and configuration.
- Calibration utility provides easy to use analog output circuitry tuning
- Many software options from VB.NET to full, no programming Measure Foundry applications.
write your comments about the article :: © 2007 Computing News :: home page