MyFax Introduces Spring '07 Enhancements
MyFax has announced the release of its MyFax Spring '07 enhancements, which includes several customer-inspired enrichments to the faxing solution. Users benefit from the free automatic update to their existing services resulting in an easier to use, feature enhanced, streamlined MyFax.
Among the significant additions is the one-year storage upgrade all MyFax customers have available to them at no additional change. This new offering from MyFax, which fully integrates with Microsoft Office, IBM Lotus Note and ACT! offers the largest storage capacity in the industry.
Based the growing needs of businesses using Internet faxing locally, nationally and internationally, MyFax has incorporated several new tools and services to improve workflow. These enhancements based on customer recommendations and input run the gamut from increased file compatibility, email address and paper options to personalised timestamps, localised phone numbers and timestamps, fax confirmations that include the original sent document and simplified logins.
Additional features to MyFax spring enhancements include:
- Local Phone Numbers: MyFax has expanded coverage of local fax numbers throughout the continental United States and the United Kingdom. MyFax now offers over 100 area codes to its customers and will reach close to 90% of the US population with local fax number options by the end of the year. Vanity numbers are now also available.
- Setting Your Country Code: MyFax now lets you set your country code as the default so it is automatically included in the destination number each time you send a fax. Simplifying the sending process means that your fax gets to its destination the first time.
- Additional File Compatibilities: MyFax now supports more document file types. In addition to .TIFF and .PDF files, .JPEG Bitmaps (JPG), Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Document Imaging (MDI) files, are now supported.
- Email Confirmation Now Includes the Fax: Confusion over fax confirmations are now an issue in the past. MyFax now includes a send preference that allows you to opt to include an image of the fax itself in the confirmation success or failure notice received by email.
- Unsolicited Fax Flagging: Similar to many email programs, MyFax now allows users to flag unsolicited faxes and report any junk faxes received. Once junk faxes are flagged, a report is sent to MyFax. MyFax uses the information from the report to identify and limit junk faxes.
- Select your Time Zone for Local Timestamp: This new feature allows users to select the time zone used to display all system generated timestamps for your inbox, outbox, sent faxes and confirmation emails.
- Send Faxes from up to Five Email Addresses: Users now have the option to enter up to five email addresses from which they can choose to send the fax from. For example, MyFax users can send one fax from a personal email address and a separate fax from a businesses email address.
- Default Paper Size Setting: Receiving faxes in Legal (8.5 x 14) or A4 (8.5 x 11.75) sized paper is now an option with the Spring '07 enhancements. This is especially beneficial to businesses working with international partners and customers.
write your comments about the article :: © 2007 Computing News :: home page