G-Technology Announces G-MINI
G-Technology has announced G-MINI, its new companion for Mac mini computers. Designed to complement the look and feel of the Mac mini, G-MINI features FireWire 400 and USB 2.0 connectivity and incorporates a 3-port FireWire repeater and a 3-port USB hub. By stacking G-MINI directly under a Mac mini, up to 750 GB of additional storage can be added to the system to manage large music, video and digital photo files. A variable speed fan and integrated heat sink provide optimum cooling to ensure reliable operation and trouble free operation.
- Same footprint and industrial design as Mac mini;
- Designed to stack under the Mac mini;
- Storage capacities up to 750 GB using high-speed 7200 RPM drives;
- 3-port FireWire repeater;
- 3-port USB 2.0 hub;
- Can be used as the boot drive under Mac OS X;
- Variable speed fan and integrated heat sink.
write your comments about the article :: © 2007 Computing News :: home page