G-Technology Ups G-RAID2 Capacity to 1.5 TB
G-Technology has announced the immediate availability of G-RAID2 1500, featuring a storage capacity of 1.5 TB and a universal triple interface (FireWire 400, FireWire 800 and USB 2.0). G-RAID2 is specifically designed to support multi-stream DV, HDV, DVCPRO HD and uncompressed SD video editing workflows on Macs and PCs.
- Supports multi-stream DV, HDV, DVCPRO HD and uncompressed workflows;
- Triple Interface: FireWire 400, FireWire 800 & USB 2.0;
- Two High-Speed, 7200 RPM SATA II disk drives each with up to 16 MB cache;
- Storage capacities up to 1.5 TB;
- Integrated cooling fan for long life and reliable operation;
- Mac OS X & Windows XP compatible.
write your comments about the article :: © 2007 Computing News :: home page