SanDisk Showcases Sansa Express MP3 Player
SanDisk has unveiled its new cable-less, flash-based MP3 player: the 1-gigabyte Sansa Express. Designed for the value-conscious consumer, the compact Sansa Express includes many high-end features, including a microSD expansion slot, FM tuner, recording capabilities, data storage and a direct connection to a consumer's computer - no USB cable required. In addition to high quality sound packed in a small device, the Sansa Express includes:
- Cable-less battery charging and USB 2.0 connectivity;
- Bright, four-line OLED Screen (1.1");
- A microSD expansion slot for additional memory capacity and music portability with SanDisk TrustedFlash content cards;
- Digital FM tuner, with FM recording;
- Voice recording with a built-in microphone;
- Data and document storage;
- Up to 15-hour Lithium Polymer battery life;
- Cool, blue backlit effect;
- Simple to use controls for fast device interface navigation.
The Sansa Express can hold up to 3GB of music - or 750 songs - by utilizing a 2GB microSD card in the player's memory expansion slot. This card feature also enables secure transferring of music to other devices equipped with microSD card slots such as mobile phones and PDAs. About the size of a pack of gum, the dimensions of the Sansa Express MP3 player are 0.99 inches wide x 3.09 inches long x 0.64 inches high.
For instant access to millions of digital songs, the Sansa Express supports several music download and subscription services, including Rhapsody, MTV Urge, eMusic, Napster and Yahoo Music. The player is designed to work seamlessly with a wide range of popular music formats such as MP3 and Windows Media Audio (WMA) in both unprotected and protected files (such as those WMA files purchased from music stores). The Sansa Express is designed to work with Microsoft Vista.
write your comments about the article :: © 2007 Computing News :: home page