Mobility Electronics Launches NEW iGo powerXtender
Mobility Electronics announces the launch of a new version of the iGo powerXtender. This will be the company's second product in the iGo power adapter line that utilizes battery power to provide hours of extra runtime to virtually any mobile device. The iGo powerXtender is designed to power most portable electronic devices, such as mobile phones, MP3 players, Bluetooth headsets and more with two AA batteries.
The new iGo powerXtender is compact and lightweight, fitting easily in a pocket or small bag. It provides up to four hours of runtime, has more compatibility than any competing product, and supports most mobile electronic devices on the market including mobile phones, MP3 players, Bluetooth headsets and more. Users can simply replace or recharge the two AA batteries each time they are used up, which makes the iGo powerXtender a convenient device to have on hand when camping, boating, sightseeing or anytime standard power outlets are not available or easily accessible.
Like all iGo adapters, the iGo powerXtender leverages the company's patented tip technology, which allows one adapter to charge multiple devices through the use of interchangeable tips. Users are able to charge hundreds of brands and thousands of models of mobile electronic devices by simply switching the tips.
The iGo powerXtender battery-operated power supply offers the following key features and benefits:
- Utilizes two AA batteries to power and charge almost any mobile electronic device;
- Provides hours of extra runtime when away from standard power outlets;
- Interchangeable power tips with patented tip technology allow users to power multiple gadgets with a single iGo charger;
- Works with mobile phones, Bluetooth headsets, smart phones, MP3 players, portable gaming devices, digital cameras and more;
- New smaller, lightweight design;
- Perfect for travel – users can leave bulky wall adapters at home.
write your comments about the article :: © 2007 Computing News :: home page