Toshiba Announces New LCD Projector with 2,000 ANSI Lumens
Toshiba has introduced the new TLP-XD2000U LCD projector with XGA resolution, designed for mobile professionals, educators, corporate trainers and small- to medium-sized businesses as well as consumers for digital home entertainment.
Weighing just 6.2 pounds, the TLP-XD2000U features 3LCD technology for excellent color reproduction and an impressive 2, 000 ANSI lumens for a bright display in any setting. With a native XGA 1024 x 768 resolution and a sharp 600:1 contrast ratio, the TLP-XD2000U offers superior image quality for professional presentations that include fine spreadsheet detail and crisp, clear larger-than-life images for digital home entertainment such as video gaming, televised sports and DVD movies.
The TLP-XD2000U includes other enhancements that Toshiba is incorporating throughout its latest line of projectors, including:
- one-touch auto setup on a fully-loaded presentation remote to ensure worry-free professional presentations, even in the most unforgiving environments;
- "blackboard" function that allows wall color adjustment when projecting on a non-screen surface for more attractive and clear presentations;
- digital zoom function on the remote control allowing the presenter to zoom in on a specific image presentation element such as spreadsheet numbers or other important details;
- password protection and key-lock function to help prevent unauthorized use;
- instant power shut down capability that enables the projector to power off instantly once disconnected from the power outlet with no cool-down time required.
Offering users a host of connectivity options, the sleek and compact TLP-XD2000U projector includes composite video and S-video inputs, audio in and variable audio output capabilities. A special monitor-out capability allows users to display and view images on a monitor and screen simultaneously, so the presenter can face their audience directly rather than turning around to read slides as they appear on the screen.
The TLP-XD2000U also includes automatic vertical keystone correction (plus or minus 30 degrees) that instantly projects a square image even when the projector is set up at a steep offset angle to the screen. Ensuring that the presentation is the center of attention, the TLP-XD2000U offers whisper-quiet operation of only 29 decibels (dB) (in low mode) – quieter than a soft conversation.
write your comments about the article :: © 2007 Computing News :: home page