TPG Implements Microsoft Enterprise Project Management
TPG The Project Group has successfully completed an extensive international implementation of Microsoft Enterprise Project Management (EPM) at the Mobility Solutions business unit of Agere Systems. The solution's special features include high performance and availability. In addition, the capabilities of the Microsoft Project solution have been comprehensively extended with multiple add-in products from TPG.
The enterprise-wide project management solution based on Microsoft Office Project 2003 has been extended with several TPG products.
- One of TPG ResourceLink's capabilities is the flexible import of resource data from an external personnel database into the Enterprise Resource Pool.
- The distinctive multi-project structure, including multiple main and sub-projects, required the deployment of TPG MilestoneLink, a product that transparently communicates milestone dependencies across projects.
- The Milestone Trend Analysis (TPG MTA Client) enables the visualization of how important milestones are progressing over time for meaningful reporting.
- TPG MilestoneRollup shows an at-a-glance overview of all marked milestones in the whole project portfolio and
- TPG AssignmentRollup accomplishes the same function for all the tasks of a given staff member.
write your comments about the article :: © 2007 Computing News :: home page