BigMachines Set to Unveil Lean Front-End 7.1
BigMachines has announced the general availability of BigMachines Lean Front-End 7.1, a software solution designed to help companies streamline and simplify complex front-end sales processes – from initial inquiry and product configuration, through quotation generation and order taking. In automating and standardizing complex front-end processes, BigMachines LFE 7.1 helps users dramatically improve the speed, efficiency and quality of their customer service and order fulfillment.
BigMachines LFE 7.1 incorporates a host of new features including:
- Easy set-up of rich home page and catalogs with total user access control;
- Improved systems configuration and configurator usability;
- Easy up-selling of complimentary products and services;
- Enhanced security and password management features;
- Additional Web Service APIs for easy integration to Salesforce.com's CRM system as well as to other business systems.
write your comments about the article :: © 2007 Computing News :: home page