Data Translation Announces the DT9837 USB Module
Data Translation announces the DT9837, a multi-function USB module for sound and vibration analysis. The DT9837 has four independent 24-bit Integrated Electronics Piezo Electric sensor inputs that are synchronized with a tachometer input to provide data streams matched in time for field or laboratory use. This rugged small module is self powered via the USB connection to a PC or laptop, no external power supply is needed. This makes it suited for portable measurement applications. BNC connections are provided for all I/O signals for secure and easy to use operation.
The DT9837 High Performance USB Module Offers the Following Features:
- Four simultaneous 24-bit Delta-Sigma A/Ds with support for IEPE inputs including 4mA current source and AC or DC sampling.
- Portable operation, no external power supply needed.
- Tachometer input support in the A/D data stream for synchronizing measurements.
- Sampling rate of over 52 kHz per input channel.
- Simultaneous operation of A/D and D/A subsystems for maximum performance.
- One 24-bit Delta-Sigma D/A converter for single value or ultra smooth waveform generation.
The DT9837 is supported by Measure Foundry, Data Translation's rapid application development and solution based software package which allows the user to create noise and vibration applications quickly and easily. The DT9837 is supported by 3rd party application packages including Vibrant Technology's ME'scope application software for post-processing and analysis of acoustic and vibration test data.
write your comments about the article :: © 2006 Computing News :: home page