AdventNet Releases QEngine Issue Manager 4
AdventNet announced the release of QEngine Issue Manager (QIM). The web-based issue and bug tracking software increases the productivity of IT managers and QA analysts by helping them effectively track and manage bugs and other project-related issues.
QIM is a 100% web-based issue management software that offers the facility of bug tracking, project management, improvements, defect and task management features. QIM bug tracking system provides role based access control, attachment handling, schedule management and automatic e-mail notification. Other features include: workflow resolution, worklogs, time tracking, business rules; active directory authentication; attaching screenshots; easy reporting and extensive customization features.
QIM supports categories that act as a component and are included as part of a project. Issues relating to these categories appear as part of the parent project. QIM also provides fine control on what actions users can execute by allowing customization of workflow, and control of when notifications should be sent, and to whom.
QEngine Issue Manager Features:
- Tracking issues sent to a particular e-mail ID.
- Automatic e-mail notifications on change of status, owners and priority.
- Create multiple projects & Multi-user access to project data.
- Role-based access control and Issue / Defect Tracking on a project-by-project basis.
- Customizable workflow.
- Customizable Status, Priority, Severity, and Issue Type.
- Project-level field customization.
- Defining Business Rules.
- Active Directory Authentication.
- Capture screen shot on the fly.
- Internationalization - Full support for Japanese and German languages.
- Time Tracking Reports - Track the exact time spent between transition from one status to another.
- Project statistics provide a summary for each project in a convenient one-page format.
write your comments about the article :: © 2006 Computing News :: home page