Acrosser's New Embedded System for Gaming and Multimedia
The Embedded Systems designed for Gaming and Multimedia applications requiring reliable yet powerful computing capabilities, and high graphical performance with multiple I/O configuration and long product life support. AR-ES0891 supports a socket for Intel Pentium M/Celeron M CPU and two memory slots for up to 2GB DDR SDRAM. Integrated with ATI Radeon 9000 Graphic controller delivers superb 3D performance and quality. Moreover, extremely versatile rear I/O panel equipped with six RS-232 ports, six USB2.0 connectors, 10/100 LAN, audio port, DVI, VGA connector, and a PCI slot for flexibility and all are enclosed in rugged and light weight compact aluminum chassis. With above all, AR-ES0891 is a simplified, and all-in-one solution suits for Video Gaming Machine, Video Lottery Terminal, Electronic Signage, Kiosk system.
Furthermore, in combination of Acrosser AR-B2002 Gaming Control Card make AR-ES0891 a perfect solution for Video Gambling Machine and other application require top quality graphics and high computing in a low power platform.
- Intel 855GME chipset support Intel Pentium M and Celeron M (Socket 479, 400MHz FSB)
- ATI Mobility Radeon 9000 (M9) with on-chip 64MB Graphic RAM support dual independent display by digital DVI and CRT analog VGA/CRT interfaces.
- Six RS232 ports, Six USB2.0, Watchdog Timer, One PCI Slot for Expansion, Embedded ProtectU function
- Anti-Shock Drive bay for 2.5" HDD, Compact Flash Type II Slot
- Equipped with 100W ATX PSU (110~240V AC input)
- Support wide variety of Operating Systems (Windows XP/XPE/CE/Linux)
- Robust, Industrial Grade chassis
- CE, FCC Class A Safety Compliance.
write your comments about the article :: © 2006 Computing News :: home page