Printronix Introduces Laser Printer for Complex Media Applications
Printronix has expanded its portfolio of industrial printing technologies with the launch of the L7032 laser printer. Designed to simplify the printing of continuous forms, the L7032 provides businesses with the print quality, capacity, reliability and versatility needed for production printing. Printronix's L7032 laser printer is fast and efficient, printing 32 pages-per-minute at high resolution and yielding a high toner capacity. Printronix designed the L7032 to provide long, uninterrupted print runs and created all consumable items to be fast and easy to replace. The result is a machine ready for serious production printing in a small footprint and at a low acquisition cost. The L7032 deftly handles fanfold media from 3 inches to 33 inches in length. In addition, its quick warm-up time and whisper-quiet operation makes it ideal for office and production environments.
The L7032 from Printronix includes the following standard features and benefits:
* 32 pages-per-minute
* Low cost-per-page
* Prints continuous fanfold paper or label stock up to 15" wide
* Small footprint
* Straight-through paper path
* Long-life consumables: 400.000-page OPC; 800.000-page fuser and developer; 32.000-page toner capacity
* All consumable and service items replaced easily by user
* 400.000-page monthly workload
* Available with standard or MICR toner.
write your comments about the article :: © 2006 Computing News :: home page