Softscape Expands Enterprise Compensation Management Suite
Softscape has announced the release of its latest Enterprise Compensation Management Suite. A popular module of the company's integrated human capital management (HCM) platform, Softscape Apex, this new version is a direct result of increased demand from Softscape's global customer base. Softscape has realized 54% year-over-year growth in customer purchases of its Enterprise Compensation Management Suite, and one in three customers is now purchasing this suite integrated with the company's other HCM suites.
Softscape's Enterprise Compensation Management Suite includes compensation administration, salary planning, long-term incentive planning, and incentive and reward management. The suite is fully integrated into Softscape Apex, the industry's most comprehensive HCM system, offering organizations advanced functions for workforce planning, talent acquisition, workforce performance, learning & development, succession planning, enterprise compensation, workforce analytics, collaboration, and HR management.
This latest release includes a number of key features for compensation planners, HR personnel, and managers including:
• Goal-based Incentive Planning
• Sales & Volume Incentives
• Multi-year Salary & Bonus Planning
• Benchmarking Surveys
Also new to the Enterprise Compensation Management Suite:
• New tools for senior managers in the compensation review and approval process
• Additional flexibility for rules where groups have different compensation components
• Hierarchical views with filtering options
• Unlimited approval processes
• Support for team or individual approval methods
• Unlimited budget rule flexibility
• Full support for goal based incentive management
• Complete Excel integration for both import, export, as well as an Excel interface
Softscape's Enterprise Compensation Management simplifies all aspects of compensation planning and automates implementation enterprise-wide. The flexible system enables organizations to more effectively plan, model, budget, and analyze compensation policies. In combination with Softscape's Performance Management, customers can easily automate the review process for annual bonuses and merit increases based on individual performance ratings. The tight integration between Compensation Management and Performance Management enables customers to better manage overall sales compensation plans and make their sales forces more productive.
write your comments about the article :: © 2006 Computing News :: home page