Data Translation Issues RoHS-Compliant DAQ Board for PCI
Data Translation has announced the DT3034, a high speed, high resolution data acquisition board for the PCI Bus. The DT3034 offers 16-bit measurements on up to 32 single-ended or 16 differential channels with a sampling rate of 500 kHz. With an ENOB (Effective Number of Bits) rating under worst case conditions of 14.2 bits and an SFDR (Spurious Free Dynamic Range) of 100dB, this is the most accurate PCI board available. The DT3034 is suited for applications requiring high speed, gap-free sampling such as semiconductor test, device characterization, automotive testing, and scientific analysis.
The DT3034 can operate multiple subsystems simultaneously at full speed without the loss of any data. A custom-designed PCI bus interface chip onboard the DT3034 allows for high speed, bus mastering data transfers directly to the PC without any CPU intervention.
- 500kHz throughput on 32 single-ended or 16 differential 16-bit analog input channels
- Two 16-bit D/A converters for deglitched waveform generation at 500 kHz
- 16 clocked digital I/O lines for driving solid state relays
- Flexible triggering and clocking modes accommodate all application needs
- Four 16-bit counter/timers for event counting or frequency measurement
- 100% RoHS-compliant lead-free design
All DT3034 boards ship with the Omni CD which contains extensive and comprehensive software including DT-Open Layers for .NET Class Library. This simple to use yet powerful software is a native .NET library for developing test and measurement applications with Visual Basic.NET and Visual C#. In addition, device drivers for Windows 2000/XP, an evaluation version of DT Measure Foundry, Data Translation's test and measurement application builder, and several other ready to measure applications are included at no charge.
write your comments about the article :: © 2006 Computing News :: home page