etribes' 'Blogging' and Photo-sharing Service for Busy British Adults
etribes has launched a secure, easy to use, online personal publishing and photo-sharing service for adults who are too busy to 'blog'. etribes lets people create their own personal website at the push of a button, and update it regularly with news and photos. It is designed for adults with busy social lives who do not want the hassle and technical challenge of maintaining a blog, but who do want to be able to share news and photos easily with friends and family.
Grice believes that by 2008, 90 per cent of these – or 4.5 million people – will be using some kind of personal publishing or 'life management' tool to share news, photos and personal information and stay in touch with an increasingly geographically-dispersed network of friends, relatives, colleagues, club members and associates. etribes lets people do that in a safe, convenient and simple way.
The benefits of etribes include:
• Personal publishing ('blogging') and photo-hosting all in one site
• No technical skills required – just type your news and click to publish
• Upload photos easily from camera, desktop or mobile phone
• Stylish website templates with no adverts or 'clutter'
• Define groups of people and publish news and photos only to those people
• Additional services let you phone and text people from your desktop
• Friendly, UK-based telephone support.
write your comments about the article :: © 2006 Computing News :: home page