Oki Introduces the ML8810 Series of Flatbed Impact Printers
Oki Data Americas has introduced the ML8810 Series of Flatbed Impact Printers. The ML8810 Series from OKI Printing Solutions is the only printer in its class to include advanced ease-of-use functionality standard, such as front loading capability, automatic skew correction, automatic printhead gap adjustment, and location-free paper loading. The ML8810 Series also offers increased speeds, USB connectivity and media flexibility as standard features that set this flatbed Serial Impact Dot Matrix (SIDM) printer apart from the competition.
The ML8810 Series Flatbed impact printer offers a range of standard features that increase business performance:
- One of the fastest speeds in its class, up to 720 characters per second
- Front loading capability and flatbed design allows for ease-of-use functionality that increases productivity and decreases user intervention
- Auto skew correction straightens media prior to feeding into the printer to ensure that placement of text is precise and accurate throughout the entire printed document
- Location-free paper loading allows forms to be hand-fed at virtually any point across the printer table and properly positions the printhead
- Automatic printhead gap adjustment accommodates media of various thicknesses (up to 8-part forms) to ensure best-quality output
- Media flexibility, including multiple paper paths, that allows users to print on a variety of media including multi-part forms reports, continuous forms and cut sheet paper.
write your comments about the article :: © 2006 Computing News :: home page