MainConcept Releases MPEG Pro HD 2.0
MainConcept has released the MPEG Pro HD 2.0 plug-in for Adobe Premiere Pro. Built from an entirely new code base, the new version brings frame-accurate, native MPEG editing with smart rendering to Premiere Pro 2.0. It also adds professional features such as H.264 import and export, MXF file support for Sony XDCAM HD, enhanced HD editing performance and various other improvements.
MPEG Pro HD turns MPEG editing (including HDV) into a fast, high-quality workflow without the need to transcode to other formats for editing.
MPEG Pro HD features include:
- Native MPEG editing with smart rendering.
- H.264/AVC support. Import, edit and export H.264 video clips.
- Support for popular high-definition camcorders.
- Import, capture, edit and export of HD video footage in 720p and 1080i.
- AAC Support. Import and export of files with AAC Audio (Advanced Audio Coding).
- Apple iPod and Sony PSP presets.
- Realtime capture to MPEG from various analog and digital sources.
- Sony XDCAM HD support.
- Optimization for Intel DualCore Technology.
write your comments about the article :: © 2006 Computing News :: home page