Moreover Technologies Announces CI-Newsdesk 3.0
Moreover Technologies, a VeriSign Company, has announced the release of the Moreover Connected Intelligence (CI) Newsdesk 3.0, an easy-to-use, customizable news and blogs search portal for up to the minute information essential to strategic decision making for global enterprises. CI-Newsdesk is an example of VeriSign Real-Time Publisher Services, a suite of intelligent infrastructure services that allow organizations to review and organize massive amounts of constantly updated public information, and distribute links, in real time, to enterprises, Web-portal developers, application developers, and consumers.
Providing personalized viewing to more than 20.000 news sources and millions of blogs, CI-Newsdesk delivers a broad and comprehensive view of current events impacting an organization, enabling corporations of any size to make well informed decisions and execute initiatives more swiftly. CI-Newsdesk requires no technical resources to install or maintain and can be customized to match operational and individual requirements.
The CI-Newsdesk conveniently combines several powerful features in a single, integrated, fully accessible interface:
- A fully customizable search runs simultaneously across public news and blog information sources giving a clear view of breaking news by topic and source.
- Results can be viewed merged or separated while CI-Newsdesk's 30 advanced filters further focus results.
- Search parameters are customizable.
- Viewing of newsfeeds, sources and other feeds allows the quick assimilation of information for faster, more accurate decision making..
- Users can select from more than 380 categories for searching, build a separate category or have one built for them. Categories can be refined or enlarged as needs change for access to the most relevant information for any organization.
* Email Alerts
- Links to searches and newsfeeds can be set for automatic delivery as an email alert. Delivery frequency can be set to best match an organization's or individual's needs.
write your comments about the article :: © 2006 Computing News :: home page