Tamale Software Announces Release of 2.1
Tamale Software announces the general availability of Version 2.1. Tamale V2.1 continues the company's history of delivering innovative and convenient tools to help portfolio managers, analysts and traders centralize, organize and leverage their investment ideas and proprietary research more effectively.
Some of the highlights included in the 2.1 Release are:
- Tamale Search - Tamale now searches across all content in the Tamale database, including word documents, PDF's, models, contacts and notes. Search results in Tamale are fast and relevant, which allows users to spend more time on idea generation and investment decision making, and less time searching for information.
- Tamale LiveWire - Take the hundreds of emails that inundate your inbox on a daily basis and redirect them to Tamale LiveWire, where they can be centralized, automatically categorized by ticker, indexed and fully searchable. Tamale LiveWire also allows you to filter your emails quickly by ticker, industry or portfolio to focus only on the emails that you care about.
- Tamale WebAccess - 2.1 introduces secure Web-based access to Tamale data from any remote location. This interface leverages our new search capabilities and provides full access to any research in the Tamale database from anywhere. Users can also submit information to Tamale via WebAccess.
- Portfolio Upload - Tamale can dynamically update your portfolio holdings in Tamale and create an automated filter to view research that is relevant based on current positions.
- Summary Views - Capture summarized views of important data (trade history, thesis, models) and is able to quickly navigate to those views across any position in your coverage universe.
- Reporting - Tamale has added full report writer functionality that allows funds to create customized reports and more easily leverage the information in the Tamale database.
- Integration - Through Tamale's robust and fully supported Application Interface (API), clients are able to access, add to and update their data in Tamale directly from any custom or third party application to support unique workflow requirements and client specified templates.
write your comments about the article :: © 2006 Computing News :: home page