Syncro Soft's New Pack of Releases
Syncro Soft Ltd, the producer of Oxygen XML Editor, has announced the immediate availability of version 7.2 of its XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT/XQuery Debugger.
Version 7.2 of the Oxygen XML Editor adds as main features a complete Subversion client, support for flattening XML Schemata, an XML Schema instance generator, integration with the X-Hive/DB, MarkLogic and TigerLogic XML databases, editing actions on the diagram, rename refactoring action and search references/declarations actions in XML Schema and Relax NG schemata editors.
New in version 7.2:
* Oxygen makes easier the document sharing between content authors by including a Subversion (SVN) client. The SVN client allows you to browse repositories, check for changes, review, merge and commit changes, update your working copy and examine the revision history.
* Schema support enhancements include support for flattening XML Schema, rename refactoring action, find declarations or references of XML Schema components. There are available new editing actions in the contextual menu of the full model diagram view allowing the addition of new elements and editing their attributes. A new regular expressions builder has been added that helps to construct and test regular expressions allowed in XML Schema restriction patterns. You can now quickly generate a large set of XML document samples based on a given XML Schema using the XML Schema instance generator tool.
* The HTML documentation for XML Schema has been improved. The generated schema diagram images contain image maps allowing to click directly on a diagram component to navigate to the documentation for that component. The documentation of a definition includes an "Used By" section with links to the other definitions which refer to it. Navigation is possible in both directions between a schema and the included/imported ones.
* The support for XQuery execution over an XML native database was extended by adding the following engines: X-Hive/DB XML Database, MarkLogic XML Database and TigerLogic XML Database. With the integrated xqDoc tool you can generate HTML documentation for XQuery files with just a couple of clicks. One or more input XQuery files are accepted and the function namespaces are configurable.
Other new features include the possibility to generate a brief documentation listing the services, bindings, port types and messages defined in a WSDL file, the addition of a dockable view called Dynamic Help that changes its content automatically to the relevant help page for the focused editor, view or dialog and support to configure the background color for syntax highlighting tokens.
Oxygen XML Editor and XSLT Debugger is available immediately in two editions:
- Multi-platform Academic/Non-profit license
- Multi-platform Professional license.
write your comments about the article :: © 2006 Computing News :: home page