The 4x Multilane SATA Host Controller For MAC
DAT Optic Inc. announces the availability of the highly anticipated 4x Multilane SATA PCI Host controller FOR MAC OS 10.1.x and above.
DAT Opticís mSATA-PCIM 4x Multilane SATA host controller uses a single-chip 4-port Serial ATA from world leading SATA chipset maker - Silicon Image. With 4x Multilane connection, the mSATA-PCIM is a SATA PCI Host controller FOR MAC OS X that offers FOUR SATA connections over a distance of 2.0 meter without signal degradation, and guarantees a sustained throughput speed of 216MB/sec from RAID 0 for four SATA Hard drives.
DAT Optic Inc. introduces the newest addition to their innovative product lines, the mSATA-PCIM host adapter featuring:
- 32-bit at 33/66 MHz PCI interface, up to 266MB/sec bandwidth
- Four independent Serial ATA devices with transfer rates of up to 1.5GB each
- Fully supports MAC OS 10.1.x and higher both RAID and non-RAID operations
- Fully supports Multiple HBA in single system
- Fully supports Power Management feature of MAC
- Fully supports Bootable, RAID 0 and RAID 1.
DAT Opticís mSATA-PCIM 4x Multilane SATA PCI Host controller FOR MAC works with all Power Macintosh computers with an available PCI or PCI-X slot.
write your comments about the article :: © 2006 Computing News :: home page