WebDock Releases DataPort 2006
DataPort is an easy to use and configure data collection and monitoring software package for Programmable Logic Controllers, such as the Allen-Bradley PLC/SLC and ControlLogix platform controllers. WebDock’s DataPort software package supports RSLinx, Kepware, PLC Direct and Matrikon OPC servers.
DataPort provides a host of tools for collecting, monitoring and reporting on your manufacturing data. DataPort includes:
- Simple 2-step configuration wizard – standard time to add a group of data points and begin collection data is about 30 seconds.
- Support for logging to Microsoft Access and Microsoft SQL server. DataPort does all the database configurations for you. DataPort creates the database and tables. There is no need for you to have any database knowledge.
- Export your databases to Microsoft Excel or standard CSV format for further analysis.
- Real Time data viewer.
- Web Graphing and Reporting see and export your data from over the from any networked computer with any standard web browser.
- Get E-Mail alerts when errors occur such as: processor communications loss, database communications errors and more.
- Database viewer – you do not have to have Microsoft Access in order to use or view you data.
- Quick configuration – the ability to clone existing groups and use them as a template for new groups.
- The ability to easily and quickly Import and Export projects to new computers. Great for OEM applications.
- Use WebDock Widgets to get live data anywhere on the network.
- DataPort also includes standard a built in XML server, which allows you to built complex applications that do not rely on proprietary information or protocols. WebDock even provides demos of real time controls.
write your comments about the article :: © 2006 Computing News :: home page