CIMIC's UGL secures maintenance services contracts
UGL, a CIMIC Group company, has secured new contracts and extensions for maintenance and turnaround services contracts in Queensland, Western Australia and Victoria.
The new work has a combined revenue of approximately $180 million and includes:
• A multi-year extension of its maintenance, projects and shutdown services contract with GLNG Operations Pty Ltd for its Queensland Curtis Island facility;
• A multi-year extension to its framework agreement with Esso Australia Pty Ltd for the provision of operations and maintenance services on non-producing offshore platforms located in Bass Strait, offshore Victoria;
• A multi-year contract with bp Kwinana for the supply of electrical and mechanical labour and support management comprising planners, engineers and supervisors for 2021 major turnaround/shutdown work;
• An optioned multi-year extension to its contract with Viva Energy for the provision of maintenance services at the Geelong refinery; and
• A new contract in Queensland which includes brownfield projects and operational services in the oil and gas sector.
Each of the contracts are effective from the first half of 2020.
write your comments about the article :: © 2020 Construction News :: home page