The first-ever electrically self-sustaining, custom luxury homes
S2A Modular is shattering the world's conventional thought on the way residential and commercial buildings are designed and constructed. Launching the new brand globally with the introduction of the #GreenLuxHome, as well as ushering in a new era in how world-class hotels and other business structures are built, S2A is redefining the phrase "sustainable living." The first electrically self-sustaining, custom luxury homes are creating a new standard with high-end design and materials; faster construction speed; "surplus energy income" (Net Zero) generated from Tesla Powerwall technology and solar panels; tailor-made premium features; and smart-connected living.
• DREAM BETTER: S2A Modular allows home buyers to dream up a bigger, better lifestyle – either choosing from more than 35 pre-designed, high-end floorplans or literally creating a living space that was never thought possible before. In less than six short weeks after choosing designs and receiving approved plans, homes are built in their entirety with a visually identical foundation to a "traditional structure."
o Exclusively relying on a Tesla Powerwall and solar panels, the #GreenLuxHome not only eliminates costs associated with energy – utility companies may even pay residents for contributing energy to the grid.
• BUILD BETTER: Instead of onsite development, S2A builds the home in a controlled environment, custom to home buyer specifications, with the latest in state-of-the-art appliances, smartphone-controlled settings and more pre-installed.
o Partnerships with globe-leading companies – such as Tesla, LG Electronics, Mitsubishi, AO Smith, NETGEAR, Broadstreet and more – ensure that S2A's premium features and materials are second-to-none.
• BETTER LONG-TERM HOME VALUE, IMMEDIATELY: #GreenLuxHome units instantly carry more long-term value than a traditional site-built home.
In addition to residential units, the company is changing the way world-class hotels and full commercial buildings are built – making them more cost-effective, efficient and sustainable.
• BETTER EFFICIENCY: S2A provides turnkey solutions that allow corporations big and small to develop their projects quickly. This new wave in commercial building construction eradicates cost-efficiency challenges associated with traditional brick and mortar construction, removing the need for multiple partners, vendors and longer timelines (which add cost). S2A Modular keeps it all under one roof in its 100,000-plus square foot MegaFactory.
o Unique to the industry, every S2A Modular construction project is sustained by Tesla Powerwall technology, paired with solar, to save businesses overhead and overall cost by eliminating energy bills
GLOBE-LEADING ELECTRICAL SELF-SUFFICIENCY
• No more gas, no more propane and no more reliance on grid-powered energy. To achieve this, sleek solar panels hug the roof top of either a custom home or commercial facility. Pulling from the solar panels, Tesla Powerwall units deliver complete, lasting energy to the house or building. Available when needed – even when the power grid is down.
o With each building connected to the grid as a backup power source, residents and businesses won't only be able to eliminate energy bills: utility companies may eventually write checks to the owners of these buildings for having contributed energy to the grid
o 100% Off-Grid Capabilities
o Low Voltage
S2A MODULAR MEGAFACTORY: SHIFTING THE PARADIGM WITH BETTER QUALITY AND BETTER EFFICIENCY
• S2A Modular's world-class 100, 000-plus square foot MegaFactory manufacturing center allows all the same work that traditionally would have been completed outside in the elements, to be completed entirely in dedicated work pods in an air-conditioned and better controlled environment, elevating build quality
John Rowland, co-founder and president – S2A Modular:
"A Green Lux Home isn't just a slogan: we're smashing old-fashioned perceptions and truly are creating a new category of custom homes that simply aren't comparable to any traditional site-built, modular or other types of residences. An S2A home is immediately superior in long-term value, upon appraisal, to a traditional home – and for good reason. Simply put, a Green Lux Home saves money, time and energy, while reflecting the ultimate level of sustainability, luxurious design, high-end materials, smart-connected features and an overall better way of living. We're creating a home revolution!"
Brian Kuzdas, co-founder and CEO – S2A Modular:
"When I reveal to people that world-class hotels from globe-leading chains, such as Marriott, are being built 'modular, ' there's a real sense of shock because the finished product is visibly identical to any other hotel. S2A is at the forefront of that movement, constructing commercial buildings and full communities in a more controlled environment within our new, one-of-a-kind MegaFactory facility. Cost-efficiency challenges associated with traditional construction are eliminated immediately – dramatically cutting down build times, complexity and overall expenses, while offering better quality, customization and real sustainability. We're changing the game, plain and simple."
write your comments about the article :: © 2018 Construction News :: home page