Trace Software International to Exhibit at Fise in Colombia
With 30 years of experience, Trace Software International is announcing that will exhibit at the 7th edition of Fise in Medellin (Colombia) on November 29th and 30th and December 1st, 2017. Trace Software International will participate at Fise – the most important specialized event in the electrical industry in the country of Colombia. This special fair trade offers a unique space to unlock overseas business opportunities, boost commercial exchanges and promote relationships with the different stakeholders from the international markets, especially those from Latin America and the Caribbean.
This is an excellent setting for the company to showcase its three winning software solutions: elec calc BIM, elecworks and archelios O&M for the buildings of today and tomorrow.
Therefore, Trace Software International will hold a technical conference on the 30th of November regarding software tools within the electrical engineering industry, exposing the company' s latest researches and advances in BIM and PV BIM.
elec calc BIM stands out as the exclusive electrical design solution satisfying the upcoming BIM challenges. This is the world's first and only calculating software that seamlessly integrates elec calc - the electrical tool used in the calculation and sizing of projects - with different design platforms enabling the importation of the digital model in IFC4 format, generated by any 3D architectural software's (Revit, Archicad...). Several simulations can be done to compare the possible routing scenarios. The 3D model allows the detection of any conflicts. If this is case, the information is directly sent to the designer thanks to the BIM Collaboration Format (BCF) so he can fix the problem and correct his model.
These two unique features make elec calc BIM as the next step to fully integrate your electrical data into the BIM process.
elec calc BIM brings together the synergies and interoperability aimed to improve the design, reliability and safety, not forgetting the quality of the project along with the overall management of the construction.
Electrical engineers can complete all aspects of electrical design through this tool.
Thanks to the partnership with the avant-garde BIM&CO, the elec calc BIM user gains access to all the information and data regarding the BIM objects, amongst other benefits.
With BIM representing the essential digital revolution in the building industry, elec calc BIM is the unique electrical design solution aimed to those who do not want to stay behind. Discover all the advantages here elec calc BIM or download the free trial version
elecworks is the innovative electrical CAD software for the design of automation projects and electrical installations. With 30 years of experience, it possible to affirm electrical engineering is in the company DNA. Available in 16 languages, elecworks is also the best-selling electrical CAD solution worldwide.
The latest features of elecwork 2018 include:
- Automatic multi-level bridges bring automation to the next stage. It allows saving time when defining bridges for terminals that share the same equipotential.
- Natural sort is also a considerable advantage when it comes to draw time saving
- Automatic routing for PTC Creo The first ever product able to work in real time with the mechanical research department using the digital model of the 3D project. Now you also will route cables and wires by your paths and ducts.
- Automatic integration between elecworks 2018 and PTC Windchill (PLM) which guarantees the integrity of your design project.
It is easy to get started. You can now learn more about this cutting-edge design software solution and download the free trial version
archelios O&M is the latest addition to the archelios suite, the essential 360º solution you need to manage an entire photovoltaic project. From the feasibility, profitability study, simulation and calculation of the project, to the electrical sizing, this all-in-one software solution is intended for PV installations of all types: on roofs, plants, linked to the network and on isolated sites, in self-subsistence with or without energy storage. archelios suite is composed by a portfolio of software solutions able to satisfy a wide array of expected needs in the photovoltaic project, reaching high levels of impeccable quality and great interactivity to gain in terms of control and productivity.
archelios O&M shows a unique approach on BIM for PV. This software brings all the benefits of PVBIM mock-up design to advanced PV monitoring.
More of its main unexcelled features:
- Any data is internally and automatically attached to devices of a full 3D and electrical system description. Links are therefore exhaustive and error free.
- Default 2 screens application always showing 2D or 3D view with permanent dynamic links between displayed data and plant structure.
- Viewing production data in the map of the plant.
- Thanks to the PV BIM, all data is referenced to BIM and users can import and access any document from any representation of the plant including 3D view.
write your comments about the article :: © 2017 Construction News :: home page