Precise specialist knowledge on all aspects of heat pumps
The fifth European Heat Pump Summit – powered by Chillventa – will take place on 24-25 October 2017. Once again this year it will provide an opportunity to share knowledge at the highest professional level. The event gives heat pump experts from around the world a first-class platform to share know-how, discuss research outcomes and garner information about new trends and developments. Accompanying the congress is the European Heat Pump Summit, with an equally high-quality Foyer Expo.
The European Heat Pump Summit – powered by Chillventa – will once again offer pump experts a fascinating, top-quality programme on the use of commercial and industrial heat pumps and detailed descriptions of the various applications. The focus will also be on European and global markets. Participants at the European Heat Pump Summit 2017 can look forward to a high-quality, professional congress programme and a Foyer Expo with a carefully prepared range of topics. The presentations on the latest R&D results relating to use in net zero energy buildings (nZEBs) and Smart Grids, and the opportunities afforded by hybrid technology, will be well worth seeing. The spotlight will also be on new developments in components and the innovative systems of the future.
"The event has become established as an important and central event in Europe for the field of heat pumps, " comments Daniela Heinkel, Senior Manager European Heat Pump Summit, NürnbergMesse. "The combination of a precisely specialised, professional congress and Foyer Expo and the opportunity of expanding one's international network make the European Heat Pump Summit a particular highlight."
First class congress programme
With its numerous lectures on both days, the congress offers an extensive programme which can be viewed online effective immediately. A further highlight of this year's summit is the integrated programme component run by the International Energy Agency (IEA-HPT). These lectures are listed in the programme as IEA HPT Annex. More than 30 prominent German and international speakers will be available to answer questions about the status quo and the future of the heat pump. There will be a broad range of topics:
• Information about the latest trends in the European heat pump market direct from the European Heat Pump Association, including the successful applications of heat pumps in agriculture, fisheries and commercial and industrial processes around the world. This will be presented as part of IEA HPT Annex 48, Industrial Heat Pumps.
• The members of the IEA Programme on Heat Pumping Technologies will report on results from ongoing projects with heat pumps in connection with zero net-energy buildings, Smart Grids and hybrid heat pumps.
• Research institutions will illustrate sound radiation and the use of zeotropic coolants.
• The refinement of components is equally important: compressors for use with R-290, improved fans, the next generation of plate heat exchangers, new solutions for coolants, pumps and control systems.
• Model-based design developments and system solutions for installation and commissioning will be on display, and gas-powered systems and combinations using solar heating will also be presented.
Foyer Expo rounds out the congress on a high note
The lectures are complemented by the accompanying Foyer Expo with product presentations by renowned companies and associations from the international heat pump sector.
Ticket prices for the European Heat Pump Summit 2017
Early booking discounts end on 15 September 2017, so act quickly to benefit from discounted tickets at only EUR 460 compared with the standard ticket price of EUR 510. The price includes participation in the summit, congress catering including lunch, the get-together at the end of the first day of the event and access to the Foyer Expo.
write your comments about the article :: © 2017 Construction News :: home page